Jackson Criminal Defense Attorney
Experienced Criminal Defense For All Charges
If you are accused of a crime, you should not give any statements or discuss any deals. You cannot afford to take a “wait-and-see” approach. You need to contact an experienced lawyer right away to protect your rights and your legal options.
Jackson criminal defense lawyer Brent M. Brumley will work tirelessly to keep you out of jail and minimize the consequences of an arrest. He will work aggressively to uncover the facts, develop the best defense and advocate for your best interests every step of the way.
Count On Us 24/7 To Protect Your Legal Rights
If you have been arrested on suspicion of a serious felony crime, you need to call us immediately for an emergency consultation. Our Jackson law firm represents the accused in Hinds County, Madison County, Rankin County and Central Mississippi. Attorney Brumley will be by your side from the time of your arrest through all court proceedings.
Felony Defense Attorney Serving Madison,
Jackson, Brandon And The State of Mississippi Area
We provide effective criminal defense for state and federal charges, including:
- Drug crimes — possession, distribution
- Violent crimes — assault, robbery, murder
- Gun crimes — felon in possession, illegal weapons
- Sex offenses — rape, sexual battery, statutory rape, child pornography
- Stalking, criminal harassment or bullying
- White collar crimes — fraud, embezzlement, identity theft
- Property crimes — shoplifting, bad checks, theft, burglary
- DUI and traffic crimes — drunk driving, hit-and-run, reckless driving
- Other misdemeanors and felonies
- Probation violations — new crimes, failed drug tests, failing to report
Our experienced lawyer represents clients in all stages of the criminal justice process: at arraignment, bond reductions and bail hearings; in asset seizure and forfeiture hearings; in pretrial hearings and motions; in plea negotiations; at trial and sentencing; and in appeals.
· See our Criminal Law FAQ
When Your Freedom Is On The Line, You Can’t Afford To Lose
Attorney practices exclusively in criminal law and brings 30 years of experience to your case. We understand that criminal charges are stressful for you and your family and that a conviction as charged could take away your freedom or ruin your life. We will help you make informed decisions and we will do everything we can to spare you from the harshest consequences.
If you need an experienced Jackson white collar crime attorney or representation for any criminal charges, call us today at 601-208-0137 or 800-896-4994 or contact us online. We offer a free legal consultation.